Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Amazing deal on FREE photo cards!

Visit Freebies 4 Mom, one of my favorite blogs, to get the skinny on getting 50 free 4x8 photo cards. Absolutely, completely FREE!!
This offer has been in the blogsphere for a while but I'm just now getting to it.
I ordered mine tonight with no problems at all. I kept the card pretty simple but I think it's beautiful. Once I was done, I entered my information and waited to enter my payment info, for shipping at least, right? But, nope, I did not pay a penny!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Freebies 4 Mom and SeeHere by Fujifilm for such a wonderful gift!!!
(Update: I deleted the info I posted earlier about a free photo ornaments. Apparently that was not an accurate deal. See the comment below.)
I have a confession: I tend to be somewhat a slacker when it comes to sending out Christmas cards. I have the best intentions (you should see the bag of Christmas cards I still have from previous years!) One year I wanted to send one of those photo cards where you slip your picture in. Another year, I was just going to do regular Christmas cards. But, more often that I should admit, not all the cards make it in the mail. I don't know what the hang-up is. Maybe it's addressing the envelopes, which seems daunting.
But this year, I vow that everyone on our list should be getting a card! (And if I don't get one to you, I apologize in advance!)
Again, check out this fabulous freebie! And if you are new to SeeHere, you can get 100 free prints!
Also, before you get started on your photo cards, read up on Freebies 4 Mom for some tips to make the process go smoother. (There were some technical issues, I guess, but it should all be cleared up.)
You have until Nov. 30 to get in on this freebie.
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

FYI-the free photo ornament was a mistake. It was all over the blogosphere before it was realized that it was meant to be only for people who made a certain mall Santa purchase.

DramaMama said...

Bummer! Oh well! That will save me some time. :)