Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Facebook

OK. So I've got a Facebook account.
Over the years I had heard about it but never thought to get on the bandwagon. I guess I didn't understand the point of it, especially since I use e-mail most of the time.
But one day I thought, why not? Maybe I can connect again with old friends and stay in touch with other friends.
Well, even though I have an account, I don't use it a lot. I check in once in a while. I see a lot of people do a lot of weird little things, like sending Flair or other invitations. I don't follow up on those though. I'll send messages, etc. but I spend a lot of time on-line as it is that I just don't have time for all that piddly stuff.
But I do like the social connection. Tonight I connected with a new friend, who knows a very old friend I have not heard from in a long time. I look forward to reconnecting with my friend and catching up. Now that is what Facebook is all about.

No comments: