Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catching up

I know it's been a while since my last post. Life has been busy. Last week I meant to post....I even have the drafts saved....but was not able to get to it due to freelance deadlines and then a health issue involving C. He has a blood clot in a superficial vein in his right leg. He is currently on blood thinners. We are praying the medicine does its job. He will be on it for the next six months. Please keep him in your prayers.
In the meantime, I've been trying to keep up with everything else. I have a couple more deadlines yet in the next couple days. But I hope to post stuff about our 4th of July holiday weekend and other fun things later. We have a mini-trip coming up soon too so it would be nice to post my blogs before that.
Stay tuned!

No comments: