Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blizzard!!

The blizzard warning is out! We may get 8 to 14 inches tomorrow! WOW! I think a lot of long time WI residents are trying to remember the last time there was a blizzard warning.
I am glad I was able to get out and about today (although it felt like EVERYONE was out!) and yesterday so I could get essentials we will need for a couple days at home.
Tomorrow would be a perfect jammie/laid back day. I bought some sugar cookie dough so maybe we can get to those cookie cut-outs. Also, the girls got a make-you-own-tutu kit so that will be a project as well. And I've DVR'd several holiday movies so maybe we'll snuggle on the couch with popcorn and hot cocoa and watch some flicks. Sounds perfect! And hopefully by Thursday the winds will have died down some so we can play in the snow.
If you're in WI, take it easy! Stay home! If you need to venture out, BE SAFE!!!

No comments: