Thursday, March 12, 2009

Monday

We've had a couple eventful days this week so far.
I'll dedicate this post to Monday, which was by far the most "interesting."
I woke up feeling poorly Monday morning. My symptoms got worse as the morning went on. Chills, back and stomach pain, nausea.
Thank goodness Chris was here! He came home for lunch and stayed to help with the girls and all that for most of the afternoon.
I figured it was the flu but later, as my back pain and the chills persisted, I suspected a UTI.
I decided to go to Urgent Care that evening after dinner and, after two hours of waiting, the doctor said she suspected I'd passed a kidney stone. By the time I finally saw the doctor, my chills and the back pin had subsided some.
The doctor prescribed some strong pain medication. But by the time we got home late that evening, I was feeling much better.
I've been fine ever since. I hope that means I am through the worst of it, which I can't complain about. The pain was not as bad as I've read or heard about. Praise God for that!

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I'm glad you're doing better!