Friday, March 13, 2009

Pick 'N Save peek

I didn't make it to Double Coupon Day at Pick 'N save this week but mostly because I didn't have anything pressing on my list.
Next week looks promising though! A few sales on my list:
* 80 percent Fresh Certified Ground Chuck (in 3 lbs. or more): $1.89 lb.! So it's time to restock the freezer!
* Buy any 15 participating Box Tops for Education products and get 50 Bonus Box Tops! Great so I can 1) use up some of the many coupons I have (Double Coupon Day here I come!) and 2) I can get more Box Tops points to give to our local school! I've got a bag of them waiting to take over to the school so I guess I can wait a few more days!)
* Lipton Side Dishes 10/10. Also buy 10 and receive a Rotisserie Chicken FREE from the deli (see In-Store Flyer for Coupon.)
* Tree Top Apple Juice and Ken's Dressing are on sale, which means I can use my coupons on double coupon days!
* Buy 6 General Mills Cereal and get $10 off total grocery purchase and get a coupon for one free gallon of milk! (This is actually last on my list, which I know sounds crazy but I felt burned the last time there was a cereal sale (no milk or money off that time) because the variety was SOOOO limited that I could barely find enough coupons to match the cereal available.) Maybe this time will be better!

No comments: