Monday, February 2, 2009

Mailbox full of samples

WOW! There were many treats in the mail today!
I received:
The P&G Brand Saver, Year of Savings coupon book with over $120 in P&G Savings!
A coupon for a FREE Del Monte No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
A single serving mini bag of Orville Redenbacher's Natural popcorn (and a $1 off coupon!)
A Benefiber on-the-go sample
A coupon for a FREE multipack of Boost Kid Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink
A sample of Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Lotion (and a $1 off coupon!)
A sample of Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal (and a $10 off coupon!)
What a wonderful haul! I heart samples and freebies!
Now to find out what deals I can get at the grocery store this week. I probably won't be going on Double Coupon Wednesday but I am sure to still get some good deals.

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

WOW! I didn't get all that stuff yet! I did get the coupon book, the Crest whitestrips, and the popcorn. I also got coupons for 3 free Kraft/nabisco items from winning the Kraft game day sweeps, though! I registered for the Boost, Benefiber, and Gold Bond, so hopefully mine will come soon! :-) I love going to the mailbox sometimes!!

There weren't as many deals at PS/C this week, though I did drop a bunch of $$ at Fest because of their $1 sale!