Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Scrapbooking

Last Saturday I spent 8 hours scrapbooking. Well, mostly I worked on getting stickers and journaling on the pages. I had a lot of catching up to do!
See, when I scrapbook at crop events, my main goal is to get the pictures on the page. Sometimes I'll look at a stack of pictures for a page and automatically see the theme. In which case I'll find the corresponding paper and stickers to go with the pictures on the page.
But often at a crop event, I want to get the pictures down first. My hope is later I will work on the finishing touches, like the stickers, titles, journaling and other embellishments.
Well, on Saturday I was able to complete two of S's books (2-3 year and 3-4 year). I have two more to do: S's current year and M's 1-2 year book. Then I need to get caught up, picture-wise, on S's current year and start on M's current year.
It's a lot to do but I look forward to the crop events. And, if I can manage my time wisely, I could try to do some of the work at home. I do, after all, have an area in the basement for scrapbooking. :)

No comments: