Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wonderful freebies!

I had to smile when I opened a small box I got in the mail yesterday.
"It's not every day something cute and great smelling shows up at your door," read a card that cane with my free sample of Dove's cucumber and green tea anti-perspirant/deodorant.
I also got another surprise: an Escape from Winter Gift Pack, which included a Glade PlugIn Scented Oil Warmer and a vial of Hawaiian Breeze Scented Oil. It also had a couple great coupons and a packet of Forget-Me-Not seeds, which I hope to put in a container for the back patio.
Speaking of containers, I am hoping to do a little bit of a container garden this year. Looks like I won't be getting the cool enclosed garden hutch thing from Sam's....:) But I would like to try my hand at growing some basic veggies like tomatoes and some herbs. I think a container garden might help to deter the bunnies. If anyone has any tips and advice on container gardens, please let me know!

No comments: