Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas tree








We put up our Christmas trees today. Yes, trees, plural.

I decided this year to do a smaller tree just for the girls. I had a small tree, which I purchased when we lived in North Carolina. It was a tree I had on my desk at work.

In the past couple years, I'd come across it and think it would be perfect for the girls. Well, this was the year.

So the girls (well, S really. M sat with "Blue" to watch ) got to decorate it with non-breakable ornaments like Winne-the-Pooh characters I've had since childhood, things S has made over the years, even angel ornaments made a few years ago by my SIL. Their tree even has a star on it.

Then I decorated the tree in the family room with the rest of the ornaments as well as put out the stockings and other decorations around the house.




No comments: