Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good to be home

Things have been pretty low-key for us this holiday weekend and I love it!
I especially love having C home. He will be home until Tuesday. I am sure he will be ready to be back in his work environment by then but in the meantime I will enjoy every day he is home.
I love that we can do stuff together as a family, as a couple. He gets to spend more quality time with the girls. He gets to help with the care of the girls, which helps me too. It's nice to have an extra pair of hands. And he gets to check some things off his "To-Do" list, which has consisted of many outdoor tasks like the Christmas decorations, trimming down the summer foliage and building a cover for the air conditioning unit.
It is good to have him home. We are so blessed.

No comments: