Friday, January 9, 2009

Turn up the volume!!

If you are able to hear my Playlist (see the bottom of this blog), then you have GOT to turn up your speakers to this new artist! Keith L. Cooper, who should be the first one to play when you logged in to this blog, practically makes his fingers fly across the guitar strings! He is awesome!! His music makes me fly!
If you can't listen to the playlist, then find him on Google or YouTube so hear and see his music. It is well worth it! It reminds me of the music in August Rush, which if you have not seen I also highly recommend.
I can't wait to get my hands on Cooper's CD, Sacred Dance.
Speaking of my playlist, I've added some new Sara Groves, Steven Curtis Chapman and Jars of Clay music. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I've heard that one on the radio before...good song!