Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birds

I've never seen Alfred Hitchcock's movie "The Birds" but I sure felt like I was in it today. Not that birds were attacking me or anything but throughout the afternoon I kept seeking flocks of birds just flying around in the sky.
I first noticed them around a park we went to this afternoon. Then, as we drove around the lake. It really got my attention when I saw a swarm above our house. They were just flying around, probably eating bugs, but they weren't in a formation or squawking or anything. Then I saw them later as I made a run to the gas station near by.
It was weird. I kept looking for the movie crew and cameras.

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I have seen that movie, and I didn't like it one bit! So now, when I see large flocks of birds like you're describing, I envision them pecking through my house to get me! Aahhh!!

Needless to say, I don't watch horror movies anymore....