Thursday, October 30, 2008

I did it!!

Tonight I opened one of those Pillsbury pastry tubes all by myself!!
I HATE pastry tubes because they pop open as you peel the label away. And if it doesn't pop on its own, you have to do it yourself.
I hate the anticipation of when it will pop. I hate having to make it pop. I hate the feeling and, most especially, the noise of it popping.
I am not fond of loud noises, to put it lightly. They freak me out. I'm a wimp, I know.
Anytime I want to make one of those Pillsbury tube products, I have C, my good and faithful hubby, open it for me. My hero!
But tonight, the damsel was on her own. And I needed the Pillsbury crescent rolls for our dinner recipe. What was I to do?? I took a deep breath and grabbed the corner of the label. I started to peel it away, slowly, slowly, and then pop! Agh!!! Agh!! Agh!!
Thankfully I didn't drop the thing!
Will I open the next one on my own?? No! C better be home, especially if I want to make cinnamon rolls!!

1 comment:

td99 said...

Oh, I love popping those open! My boys always ask if they can pop it.