Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birthday countdown

Two more days until my birthday!
C took the girls shopping for my gifts. S was so cute yesterday when she got back from the store. I could tell she was bursting at the seams! A couple times she nearly spille the beans. It was cute.
C took to the store tonight. He said M picked out her gift to me all on her own. I can't wait to see what treasures await!
We will also spend the weekend with my family. who are coming here. We will go to a local fall festival for the morning, enjoying games, crafts, treats and more. My family is also bringing my favorite pie, since the pie shop here closed recently. I may even suggest my favorite seafood place for a birthday dinner.....although I don't want any wait-staff singing for me!
It's going to be a great weekend! I thank God for blessing me with all these years and look forward to what may come.

No comments: